Thursday 9 August 2012

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

A few of my favourite things :)

Hi Guys :)

Today's post is about things I'm loving  and my favourites at the moment 

To start of with as I'm Irish I can't not mention this today, its Katie Taylor's Olympic gold medal win woohooo go Katie, I was watching the match at home with my parents and 2 dogs, and oh my god talk about on the edge of the seat stuff, the anticipation and the not knowing, it was so close only 2 points, but when the ref lifted her hand in the air, you could nearly hear the whole of  Ireland shouting out in celebrations..my father left out such a roar that Lola got the fright of her life and ran under the couch haha very funny.

Well done Katie

Next thing I'm loving is the weather here right now, the last 2 days have been glorious, I got into the car today and it said 26 degrees which means it was really probably about 23 but hey I'm not complaining, it was so nice...hopefully now it will last, but being Ireland it probably won't ah well....



To go with the nice weather another thing I'm loving is home made smoothies, made with frozen fruit, strawberries and low fat yogurt, all blended up together nom nom nom oh so nice and oh so filling


My current make up loves are as follows, my new naked 2 pallette (I have been wearing this everyday since I got it) the NYC colour wheel in pink cheek glow, its so beautiful on, and I normally wouldn't choose a bright pink like this as my blush but this one works really well with my skin tone, I've rediscovered my Sigma ss182 kabuki brush, and loving it again, for my hair this week I started using V05's Smoothly does it tame and shine spray heat defence, and obviously I can't tell a difference in my hair but I'm loving the fact that I'm actually using heat defence lol and finally because the weather is so nice, I'm been wearing flip flops the last 2 days (first time all summer) and I've painted my toe nails with china glaze's sugar high which is a bright neon pink which is perfect for summer :)


Next favourite is my Britney Spears fantasy perfume I adore this perfume, I think I'm on my 4th or 5th bottle of it, and I need to get a new one as this one is actually almost out *sad face*


and of course I couldn't have a blog of things I'm loving with out these 2 Albi and Lola




Other things I have been loving this week, well and this is a huge achievement for me I quit smoking on Sunday so today is day 4 with out a cigarette so I'm delighted with that, I've been smoking for way to many years and have been wanting to quit for ages and now finally I am, so excited, and the final thing I have been loving this week is doing volunteer work, I haven't actually started this yet but hopefully will be next week, I'm going to be helping out in an animal rescue no kill shelter, which I'm very happy to be doing as I love animals and can't wait to be able to help some little and or big animals that don't have any homes and hopefully make them a little bit happy.

Those are a few of my favourite things at the moment, Hope everyone is having a lovely day or night, depending on where in the world you are

Aoife
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment